Woot! Woot! Another project is done!
I made this pink and black chain quilt top as a sample many, many years ago. It has been sitting around and mocking me for a very long time! I had a length of black Fireside fabric and realized that the two of them would work well together!
I decided to not spend a lot of time quilting this quilt as the busyness of the pattern wouldn't really show any quilting. I chose "daisy marie", a Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher design to finish this quilt. The flower went well with the flowers in the fabric print.
I used Wonderfil's Fabulux "in the pinks" to quilt top and bottom. Some of the varigation in the thread shows on the back of the quilt.
I am pleased to report that this quilt will soon have a new home. I hope she'll like it!